As the leading eLearning platform for expert Social Security education and training, Registered Social Security Analysts (RSSA) partners with financial professionals including accountants, financial planners, retirement specialists, health insurance professionals and more.
This is a unique value proposition for your clients as Social Security advisory is a specialized and in-demand service to offer.
Nearly all of your clients will qualify for benefits. However, the rules are very complex, and the vast majority of claimants (96%) do not maximize their benefits.
Professionals who specialize in a niche offering such as Social Security advisory find success by differentiating themselves from competitors, increasing profits, and delivering a valuable service to clients.
- Differentiate yourself and your business
- Increase your competitive advantage in the marketplace
- Diversify your practice with little or no capital investment
- Strengthen current client relationships
- Enhance existing relationships and foster loyalty
- Remain in control of your client relationships
- Attract new clients