Energize your business with essential MEDICARE training for NEW & VETERAN Agents
Humana MarketPoint Brokerage Agents guide Medicare beneficiaries to make needs-based, informed decisions about their healthcare. Our program is
looking for newly licensed agents who are eager to learn how to make a positive impact on the lives of Medicare beneficiaries. We provide in-depth training opportunities for new agents to start building their business as well as helping veteran agents refresh their skills to maximize their sales opportunities. If you’re serious about growing your business, we’re serious about you.
WHAT OUR SUPPORT LOOKS LIKE
- We help you navigate Medicare contracting and certification across carriers so that you’re prepared to do business.
- Our focus on technology training will have you prepared to use our universal enrollment tool to submit new applications and to make it easy to support your existing
- We help not only with lead support from multiple sources and social media marketing, but also with access to retail staffing locations to put you directly in your local community and face-to- face with Medicare eligible
- Our specialty is to help you identify and execute the business plan that works for you by acknowledging your present and future
VALUE PROPOSITION OF THE HUMANA MARKET POINT BROKERAGE
Lead access to multiple lead sources Retail staffing opportunities
Access to funds for agent-initiated marketing strategies
AHIP Waiver — $175 value
REAL SUPPORT FROM REAL PEOPLE
Humana MarketPoint Brokerage Agents have access to multiple layers of training and support — we meet you where you want to be met, whether by phone, email or in-person.
Every market in the country has a Humana Broker Relationship Team (BRT), including a local Broker Relationship Manager and a Broker Relationship Executive that are assigned directly to provide training and one-on-one support. In addition to the BRT, we also have a local Humana sales leadership team consisting of a local Humana Director, Sales Managers and a Marketing Executive who are available to help.
Also, let’s not forget Humana’s award-winning Agent Support Unit, which is always a phone call or email away. When it comes to training, support and guidance to help grow your business, the Humana MPB is second to none.
- Self-starting, solution-seeking mindset
- Ethical approach to doing business
- Motivated by working in a 100% commission- based compensation structure
- Health and Life licensed with the DOI of your state
- Involved in your local community, well- connected and positioned to receive organic referrals